In the title, Alphas stands for the English Alphabets and Numerics stands for Numerals. This is a brain teaser of letters game (word game), numbers game (math game) and conundrums game where in the letters game you choose nine letters and form the longest word you can, and in the numbers game you choose six numbers from 1 to 10, 25, 50, 75 and 100 and a target number is revealed and you calculate your way from the chosen numbers using basic arithmetics to hit the target. And in the conundrums game a nine letter riddle consisting two or three words is revealed and you are required to make a nine letter word to solve the conundrum. This is similar to the long running British television program Countdown, the French version Des Lettre et Des Chiffre and the Australian version Letters and Numbers broadcasted in SBS. In all games you will be given thirty seconds to complete the game. The mobile app also allows you to verify your answers in all games. The letters game has its own built-in dictionary. You will also be able to keep your score. So far the game is only available in the Google play Android market. Games for the iphone, ipad and windows mobile will be available in the future.
If you like the Alphas and Numberics Game
and want to have it on your mobile to play it any time and anywhere you please without having to get online find it in Google Play Store by clicking below.
The mobile version of the game uses a better algorithm and hence generates a better mix. It also includes more features. There are four different games, single game apps, the Alphas Game
, Numberics Game
, and a multiple game app, the Alphas and Numerics Game
which comprises all three games.
- It has a built-in dictionary with two hundred thousand words (excluding hyphenated words)
- Three thousand five hundred conundrums each made up of two or three words with more conundrums to be added in future updates
- When in multiplayer mode, you will be able to play against the people in your contancts. Once the number of members exceeds one hundred, you will be able to play against any of the members globally. Internet connection is required to play against an opponent.
- You will be able to verify your answers and keep score of the results.
- If you leave the game before its completion, continue where you left off when you come back to it
- Details of your results and your answers for each game are displayed
- Top ten player's scores are displayed
Below are screen shots of each game
Copyright © 2009 – 2017 Negib Khalef. All rights reserved.